WE STRIVE TO PLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH ABOVE ALL ELSE.
J.R. Heineman &Sons, Inc. is committed to the safety and health of our employees, and we know that our strength as a company is only as good as the strength of each individual. We strive to place safety and health above all else, and involve all workers at every level in establishing, implementing, and evaluating our efforts.
Our written Safety and Health Programs are intended to prevent job-related illnesses and injuries at this company and potential citations and/or fines by OSHA or its
Our Health and Safety Programs (HSP) will be kept on site during projects and will be reviewed as necessary. Our programs will be amended and/or revised as project activities or conditions change or when supplemental information becomes available.
2012 – 2013 – 2014 Michigan Outstanding Safety Performance Gold Award General Contractor
• Safety Program Goal – Zero Injuries
• Comprehensive Safety Training Programs
• Project Specific Training and Videos
• Safety Education and Leadership Training Opportunities
• Random Safety Inspections
• Daily and Weekly Safety Meetings
• 2015 EMR Rate: .75